● Flange bolts are the bolts with hexagonal head and have a wider surface area under the head to provide for an even distribution of clamping pressure. This wider surface acts like a washer, eliminating the need to combine one with this kind of bolt. Due to the material characteristics of the flange bolt, it can withstand high tensile, compressive, torsional and shear strength.
● We support customized and can also manufacture non-standard fasteners according to your drawings.
Half Thread (Partial Thread) , Full Thread.
DIN, ASTM/ANSI, JIS, ISO, GB and so on.
Dia M5 - M16 & Lengths 10mm - 140mm
Metric Coarse & Fine
Property Class 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
Q195, 35K, 10B21,40Cr, 35CrMo
Plain, Zinc Plated , Blackening, Ni Plated, Dacromet.
Direct Selling High Quality bolts and nuts Factory In high-stress environments, the choice of bolts and nuts Factory plays a critical role in ensuring the structural integrity and ...
High Quality facing clutch Manufacturers In heavy-duty applications, such as industrial machinery, construction equipment, and commercial vehicles, the effective and reliable trans...
Direct Selling clutch facing Manufacturers In the intricate machinery of an automobile, every component plays a crucial role in ensuring better performance. One such component that...
Manufacturing stainless steel solid rivets Factory In the fast-paced world of automotive engineering, every detail matters. From design to production, car manufacturers strive to f...
Flange bolts are essential components used in various structural applications, such as construction, machinery, and automotive. These bolts are designed to provide a secure and tight connection between two surfaces, preventing the loss of tension and ensuring the stability and safety of the structure. Flange bolts have several advantages over standard bolts, making them an ideal choice for structural applications.
The main benefit of using flange bolts is their ability to distribute the load over a larger surface area, reducing the stress on the bolt and the joint. The flange on the bolt head provides a wider surface area for the load to be distributed, resulting in a stronger and more secure connection. This feature is particularly useful in applications where the joint is subjected to heavy loads or vibration.
Flange bolts also have a higher resistance to corrosion and are more durable than standard bolts. The flange provides an extra layer of protection against corrosion and rust, ensuring the longevity and reliability of the connection. This feature makes flange bolts ideal for use in outdoor or harsh environments.
Another advantage of flange bolts is their ease of installation. The flange on the bolt head acts as a built-in washer, eliminating the need for additional washers or spacers. This feature not only saves time during installation but also reduces the risk of errors and ensures a consistent and accurate installation.
Flange bolts come in various sizes and materials, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. They are available in both metric and standard sizes and can be made from materials such as stainless steel, titanium, and alloy steel. This versatility makes flange bolts an ideal choice for applications with specific requirements, such as high-temperature or corrosive environments.
Flange bolts are an essential component in many mechanical applications. They provide a strong, secure connection between two or more parts and help to prevent loosening or failure due to vibration or other forces. However, choosing the right flange bolt for your application is crucial to ensure optimal performance and safety.
(1) Size and Strength: One of the most critical factors to consider when selecting a flange bolt is the size and strength of the bolt. The bolt must be able to withstand the maximum load or stress that it will be exposed to in the application. Choosing a bolt that is too small or weak can lead to failure and potentially dangerous situations. On the other hand, selecting a bolt that is too large or strong can add unnecessary weight and cost to the application.
(2) Material: The material of the flange bolt is another important consideration. The bolt must be made from a material that can withstand the environment and conditions in which it will be used. For example, if the application will be exposed to high temperatures, a bolt made from a heat-resistant material such as stainless steel may be required. Likewise, if the application will be exposed to corrosive materials, a bolt made from a corrosion-resistant material such as titanium may be necessary.
(3) Thread Type: The thread type of the flange bolt is also essential to consider. The bolt must have a thread type that is compatible with the nuts or other components that will be used in the application. Choosing the wrong thread type can lead to difficulty during installation, potential damage to the bolt or other components, and even failure of the connection.
(4) Flange Type: Finally, the type of flange on the bolt is also an important consideration. Flange bolts can have a variety of flange types, including serrated, non-serrated, and ribbed. The type of flange chosen should be based on the application's specific requirements, such as the need for anti-vibration properties or the need for a flush surface.